Labels

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to The Lilly Pad! I post about random house things like decorating projects, crafts, and stuff. Also, I'll try to let you know where to find things that I write about at different price points. I very obviously have no training (as if I needed to mention that) and I take really crummy pictures, but I'm always on the hunt for deals and good stuff to put in my house.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pinterest Obsessed


Okay, judging by Facebook comments that I've read, I'm not as obsessed with Pinterest as some people are, but I do really like it! Pinterest is my new go to cook book, magazine, instruction manual....

Here are a couple of the things I've tried recently and had success with.

These s'more cookies really might be the best cookies I've ever had! They taste exactly like the real deal! They were a little time consuming to make (relative to my usual brake & bake), but totally worth the time!


Another thing I made were these birth records (for lack of a better term) for the babies. I saw the idea on Pinterest and saw that you could buy them on Etsy, but they were super easy to create. I played around with fonts, sizes, and colors until I found what I was looking for. After I was happy with the way they looked, I just cheaped out and printed them on printer paper and framed them. They were super cheap and I think they're pretty darn cute.







On a side note, I just found out today that it is now grammatically incorrect to use 2 spaces after typing a sentence. Obviously this post is very incorrect.

Have you actually followed through with making any of the things you have pinned??


No comments:

Post a Comment