Labels

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to The Lilly Pad! I post about random house things like decorating projects, crafts, and stuff. Also, I'll try to let you know where to find things that I write about at different price points. I very obviously have no training (as if I needed to mention that) and I take really crummy pictures, but I'm always on the hunt for deals and good stuff to put in my house.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Perfectly Parsons

I've been thinking about getting a Parsons table for some time to use as my desk (or console table, coffee table, side table, etc., etc.). With all of this blogging, I feel like I need an official work station...just kidding, but I would really like the table anyway.

A couple of days ago, West Elm had all of their Parsons desks 30% off and I almost got one. The only thing holding me back was the fact that I couldn't figure out where it would go. That and the fact that we already have a desk that I LOVE so it's hard to justify getting another one (although Jeff does all of his ACTUAL work from said desk).



Here are some pictures I found that really showcase these tables.




By the way, I know you can see the girl's tater tots (boobs) in the picture on the yellow desk. I just really loved the desk and thought most of the people who read this wouldn't mind since they have a pair of their own so it's nothing new :)

fyi, just to be clear, I am no expert on really anything at all :) I'll just show you things that I like and either have or would like to have in my house and places that I've seen these things online. Obviously, there are a million places to find things...

Where can you find these beauties? Here are a couple of places I've seen them.
Medium: West Elm (love, love, love the orange play table)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment