Labels

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to The Lilly Pad! I post about random house things like decorating projects, crafts, and stuff. Also, I'll try to let you know where to find things that I write about at different price points. I very obviously have no training (as if I needed to mention that) and I take really crummy pictures, but I'm always on the hunt for deals and good stuff to put in my house.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Imperial Trellis

As has been established a couple of times, I like fabric.  I have a collection of random fabric that I've picked up at random places and may or my not use someday.  For some crazy reason, fabric makes me happy.  I love to shop for it and I like to just pick up a pretty yard here or there.

Well, the other day I was looking on Pinterest (like every day) and I noticed that one of the people that I follow had pinned several pictures of rooms that had Schumacher's Imperial Trellis wallpaper (I'm sure the poster of those pics knows exactly who she is, I just don't presume to think that anyone else would want their name posted online in my blog :).  Anywho, I recognized the print immediately and had actually used a piece of the fabric in Lilly's room a month or so ago.

Of course it turns out that the fabric is relatively expensive and I cut a good size chunk out of my yardish piece to make "super cheap" art for Lilly's room...welcome to my life.  I also turned the fabric sideways because I thought it looked better in the frame that way.



Well, here's how it's supposed to look.  By the way, I loved the wall paper and priced it out just to see.  hahahahahahahahahaha (I think you get the point).  My tiny (and I really do mean tiny with lots of doorways and very little wall space) back entry hall would cost something crazy like $1500 to paper in this print.  Um, no thanks, but it sure looks purdy :)

 Pinterest

Pinterest

Anyway, I have big plans for the remainder of the fabric since I'm pretty much going pink and green in my living room.

I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Here's to a great 2012, y'all!


By the way, I think I fixed the comment stuff.  Several people have told me that they weren't allowed to comment becuase they couldn't sign in.

1 comment: