Labels

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to The Lilly Pad! I post about random house things like decorating projects, crafts, and stuff. Also, I'll try to let you know where to find things that I write about at different price points. I very obviously have no training (as if I needed to mention that) and I take really crummy pictures, but I'm always on the hunt for deals and good stuff to put in my house.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Something Old

Jeff and I moved back to Burlington from Charlotte just over a year ago. We were in our Charlotte "starter home" for a little over five years. The house was painted and re-painted, decorated and re-decorated as I tried to figure out what I loved and didn't love so much. The projects were all a labor of love :) Although I really like my new, "grown up" house, it's not quite the same as our first house...yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment