Labels

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to The Lilly Pad! I post about random house things like decorating projects, crafts, and stuff. Also, I'll try to let you know where to find things that I write about at different price points. I very obviously have no training (as if I needed to mention that) and I take really crummy pictures, but I'm always on the hunt for deals and good stuff to put in my house.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day, y'all! Today was a great day to celebrate the heroes of our country and to watch a little Carolina basketball victory!

Jeff and I will be at the beach with the babies for the rest of the weekend. We're looking forward to a little aquarium visit and Amos Mosquitoes for dinner :)

I'm excited about attempting a craft project next week that is inspired by my good friend Erica's recent furniture craftiness :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment