Labels

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to The Lilly Pad! I post about random house things like decorating projects, crafts, and stuff. Also, I'll try to let you know where to find things that I write about at different price points. I very obviously have no training (as if I needed to mention that) and I take really crummy pictures, but I'm always on the hunt for deals and good stuff to put in my house.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Red Egg

There is a furniture company out of High Point that I really, really love called Red Egg.  I have a buffet from the Double Happiness collection that I found last year when I moved into my new house.  It has a few scratches so it was super discounted, which is fine by me.  My table is cream, but it comes in juicy colors like coral, orange, citron, and turquoise.  Also, it's all made here in North Carolina :) 

(Yes, my drapes only go to the bottom of the window and not to the floor.  It's acceptable, but not ideal...but they were only like $8 per panel so it works for now.) 


Stella 

Here are some other amazing pieces from their collection.

Little Shop

 Little Shop

Little Shop


Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I am looking into using a few pieces of New Egg furniture for my husband's study! These photos really inspire me even more now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete